These Easy Nutella Pastries are put together in minutes using minimal ingredients. Much like my Nutella Puff pastry Braid, this one is great for snacks, breakfast or even dessert!
Dessert doesn’t always have to be difficult or time consuming. Sometimes, it can take minutes to make and you are done! How wonderful is that. As much as I love making most things from scratch and labouring over desserts, there isn’t always time. These Nutella pastries are perfect for those days when you want a sweet treat but don’t have all that time. Light and flaky on the outside and creamy chocolate on the inside. A great way to start a Monday morning I say! Did I say dessert?
Next time you are in the mood for a quick treat, and have these ingredients on hand, give the little bites a whirl. Oh, you can even freeze them and put them the toaster straight from the freezer. We did this a few weeks back and it worked really well. Another great idea for weekend treats for the kids or for yourselves.
Happy Monday everyone!
Like what you see today? Don’t forget you can follow on Facebook for daily inspiration or over on Instagram where I sometimes do daily cooking videos for fun! I’m also on Pinterest which is a great place that you can save and share your favourite recipes. As well, if you haven’t yet, Subscribe to the newsletter. You’ll be notified whenever there’s a new recipe! You can do that at the top of the page.
Get the recipe!
Easy Nutella Pastries
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- 1 tbsp Sugar for sprinkling
- 1 Egg beaten for washing the pastry
- Flour for dusting the surface
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside
- On a clean surface, lay out a sheet of parchment paper and lightly dust with flour. Lay the pastry on top of the parchment paper. Using a sharp knife, cut into 9 equal parts. Gently separate the squares a by about 1/2 inch. Place a teaspoon of the Nutella in the center of each square. Fold over into triangles and gently press down the edges. Use a fork to further press down the edges. Brush each pastry with the egg wash and sprinkle over a little sugar. Pierce holes in the pastry with a fork. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Can be eaten straight out of the oven or at room temperature.