Everybody needs at least one quick and easy dinner that they can put together in no time at all. Well, this Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner can be put together in just 10 minutes! Plus, it’s low on ingredients which makes for a quick and easy dinner ready to go in no time at all. Check it out!
Let’s talk chicken
This is seriously the easiest dinner I have made in a long time. And I make some pretty easy food. I think you probably all know that about me by now.
As usual, I was puttering around the kitchen waiting for sparks to fly and dinner to happen. Then in 10 minutes, YES 10 minutes, I put this together. I popped it in the oven and the rest was history. Result. This was a great mid week meal that we all seemed to enjoy. Yes, even the kids.
Notes On the Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- I used skinless chicken breast and it still didn’t lack it flavour and the chicken was plenty juicy. If you prefer, you could use skin on chicken breast or even chicken thighs. This will give you more pan juices by far. I would have used a mix of chicken if I had it on hand, as I have half and half in my house. By that I mean, half prefer white meat and half prefer dark meat. So, do as you wish!
- Make sure you cut your potatoes small or they will not be cooked through by the time the chicken is finished. You could even add some carrots if you like. We served a side of Parmesn Green Beans with this. Apart from that a pretty tasty and easy recipe.
Happy Cooking folks!
Like what you see today? Don’t forget you can follow on Facebook for daily inspiration or over on Instagram where I sometimes do daily cooking videos for fun! I’m also on Pinterest which is a great place that you can save and share your favourite recipes. As well, if you haven’t yet, Subscribe to the newsletter. You’ll be notified whenever there’s a new recipe! You can do that at the top of the page.
Get the recipe!
Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 4 Potatoes scrubbed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Small bunch of fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Put the chicken in a large roasting pan and arrange the potatoes around the chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, rosemary, onion powder, salt, pepper and fresh chopped parsley. Stir well.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and potatoes and stir around until it is coated well.
- Bake for around 20 minutes and remove the pan from the oven and baste the potatoes and chicken with the pan juices. Return to the oven and cook for a further 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest a few minutes before serving.